hmm (swap is done pics inside)

cryptnix

A days worth of work... ran into a few problems though... fuel lines are different and the linkage for the shifter is different also ...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Otherwise you'll be seeing more pictures tomorrow evening ... :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

i know i look like a homo but isn't that the intent of being in the bay anyway?

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cryptnix

• jeremy

• Euro

• terryk2003

in your moms pants ... "IT" can wait ...

want to spend money elsewhere first getting some rust taken cared of and detailing and removing misc items that really aren't needed.

<----can't wait to see the finished product....

andrew you and slowmonte should come out to kensington in May....I would love to check out both of your rides...

andrew you and slowmonte should come out to kensington in May....I would love to check out both of your rides...

as would i :)

she runs! just need to get down there and finish up its getting P&P mani's and a custom 2 1/2" dp ... for now

All I have to say is I give HIGH PROPS to Dave Wild ... has done an awesome job I strongly recommend him as he is competant.

13.jpg

Ahh, the rare 8Z1 package... Nice.

Yep! Only ... its getting one so I don't think that RPO works out well ... i do have the A11 package though ... although these RPO's ... shit haven't read up on my stickers yet to translate :D but might as well do it when I have the free time ... guess thats how I'm going to figure out whats in mah car

what?

http://www.w-body.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37066

as would i :)

she runs! just need to get down there and finish up its getting P&P mani's and a custom 2 1/2" dp ... for now

All I have to say is I give HIGH PROPS to Dave Wild ... has done an awesome job I strongly recommend him as he is competant.

13.jpg

Ahh, the rare 8Z1 package... Nice.

Yep! Only ... its getting one so I don't think that RPO works out well ... i do have the A11 package though ... although these RPO's ... shit haven't read up on my stickers yet to translate :D but might as well do it when I have the free time ... guess thats how I'm going to figure out whats in mah car

what?

http://www.w-body.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37066

ROFFLE I GET IT!!! why would there be a no engine option?

• 2 weeks later...