• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cryptnix

• jeremy

• Euro

• terryk2003

if you dont want your 3100 Ill take it... :lol:

'eh ... i got some cash into sensors on that piece ... name a price and i'll throw some heads that have already been surface checked, pressure checked and cleaned... 42k miles

i'd like to get some money out of it so i can offset some costs...

There is a cutty at my house......EWWWWWW :lol:

It was an adventerous trip to and from Andrews. Got up there and 99% of the way back ok, about 15 minutes from getting home my truck decides it's going to run off the battery only :roll: . This promptly kills the battery and I am driving in the dark by candle light for the most part until finally there isn't enough juice to run the fuel pump any more and I coast to the shoulder. HOORAY 1am and I am stuck on the side of the road, luckily I was only about 5 mins from my mothers and called them and woke their butts up to come jump start the truck so I could at leaast get it to their house and park it for the night. Still not sure what happened haven't had time to investigate.

As for the 4th-5th to do the work it shouldn't be a problem. I still need to get the wiring stuff 100% figured out but time is becoming an issue. So I'll let Andrew know a date for sure.

thats the beginning of the story :)