I'm torn....

jeremy

Which one would you get?  

1. 1. Which one would you get?

• '89 Red TGP
    • '90 White STE with factory MTX

Go with what you need, not what you want.

This is the way I look at it. You just got layed off, so you need something that is going to run good with minimal amount of problems. You like Manual's, so thats another plus.

And red W's just don't do a damn thing for me. I just dont think red on w's looks good.

So, my vote, get the 4 door.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeremy

• Prospeeder

• TeeJay3800

• THe_DeTAiL3R

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TurboSedan
Get the TGP you will be happy. if you want a 4 door sedan you might as well get a Lumina.

comparing a 5-speed STE to a Lumina sedan is apples and oranges.

I also found a red '91 Cutty 'vert a few miles from here....it was in good shape except for the front seats being ripped as well as the arm rest....too bad I don't really like the '91 front ends ...I might have dealt with the front end but it only has the 3.1....it ran good and I could have probably picked it up for $1600 or so.....

Go with what you need, not what you want.

-Explorer

-4 door SHO (5-speed!)

-Lincoln

I see a pattern??? Get what you want to drive, that will be FUN. Or else it might just get added to your recent list...

the main reason I got rid of the SHO was it needed a really cheap part (CPS) but the labor to install the part would have run me ~$800 and I didn't want to pay that much money, and I didn't feel like I had the no how to do the job myself. I really do miss that car though....I wish I had the no how to fix it myself

2ac7115c.jpg

There aren't very many earlier w-bodies in good shape, other than the ones on here and a few thousand exceptions. At least it brings a smile on our faces when we see good shaped W's.

Implying that all the members have good rides??? I take offense at that statement! didn't you see the OHIO meet Pics? Mine is by far the most godawfully fucked up W there is! :lol:

I disagree.

Eat it.

you have nothing on crazy K's car. he brought it over last sunday...