• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeremy

• Prospeeder

• TeeJay3800

• THe_DeTAiL3R

Top Posters In This Topic

here's hoping that STE has a power moonroof!

unless its like mine and leaks every damn time it rains or snows..... :x

I sorta re-sealed mine. It only leaks in very heavy storms now, and I just keep the sunshade back so that it catches all the water, lol. My weatherstripping was coming up...that was the main reason mine was leaking.

here's hoping that STE has a power moonroof!

unless its like mine and leaks every damn time it rains or snows..... :x

I sorta re-sealed mine. It only leaks in very heavy storms now, and I just keep the sunshade back so that it catches all the water, lol. My weatherstripping was coming up...that was the main reason mine was leaking.

The drains in mine are plugged up, so the water doesn't drain down them and therefore its fine if the car is sitting still, but as soon as you move the car the water finds its way in the car, usually either on your head, or on whatever you have in passenger seat whether it be a passenger or papers or whatnot. It doesn't leak while I'm driving it if its raining/snowing, only if its been sitting in the rain/snow. If I clean my drains out it should be okay though.

If it was a Turbo STE or a 3.4 STE id say yes, but its not, so im gonna say a TGP

Yeah, thats what I'm thinking. Even if it is a "rare" STE, in the end its just a 3.1L w-body and thats boring with a 5 speed or not IMO.

Shawn

STE for the baby. Believe me, it's easier with a 4 door car. I don't have a kid of my own, but I think it would be a pain in the ass to have to mess around getting him in and out of the back of those cars...And the STE is a stick, which is always a plus!

I voted STE....my next car WILL be a 4 door...I fucking hate coupes. Sure they look better....but they suck in cramped parking spot (since the damn doors are so long)....you have to move forward, or get out to let ppl out of the back, etc......I just like sedans much better.

and yeah, the MTX would be a nice thing to have.

I think the bright red looks awsome on grand Prixs and Cutlass's, Luminas in red look alright, theres a Mint Bright red Z34 running around town here.

There aren't very many earlier w-bodies in good shape, other than the ones on here and a few thousand exceptions. At least it brings a smile on our faces when we see good shaped W's.

I think the bright red looks awsome on grand Prixs and Cutlass's, Luminas in red look alright, theres a Mint Bright red Z34 running around town here.

There aren't very many earlier w-bodies in good shape, other than the ones on here and a few thousand exceptions. At least it brings a smile on our faces when we see good shaped W's.

Serisouly, i saw the most gorgous cutlass supreme coupe in bright red, charcoal interior, leather, 2+2 seating, factory CD, 5 spokes, 3.4 Dohc, and the power lumbar seats, it was MINT (for sale BTW! it was a 93 or 94 i forget). But then yesterday i saw a GTP 91-93 and the front end was smashed in, valence literally DRAGGING the ground making a horrible scraping noise and a few B4U peices missing and crap, sad sight, or i see Regals that are beat to hell, same with Luminas, there usually all beat up

Serisouly, i saw the most gorgous cutlass supreme coupe in bright red, charcoal interior, leather, 2+2 seating, factory CD, 5 spokes, 3.4 Dohc, and the power lumbar seats, it was MINT (for sale BTW! it was a 93 or 94 i forget). But then yesterday i saw a GTP 91-93 and the front end was smashed in, valence literally DRAGGING the ground making a horrible scraping noise and a few B4U peices missing and crap, sad sight, or i see Regals that are beat to hell, same with Luminas, there usually all beat up

I hate seeing beat up W's, it makes me sick. Sadly, that's all I usually see. Don't get me wrong, there are a few beautiful one's but they are few and far between.

Implying that all the members have good rides??? I take offense at that statement! didn't you see the OHIO meet Pics? Mine is by far the most godawfully fucked up W there is! :lol:

Guest TurboSedan
I wouldnt get the STE if it wasnt loaded up with Leather, Sunroof and HUD (if STEs had HUD)

'90 STE was not available with HUD. why GM didn't put HUD in the '90 STE is beyond me :?

I'm also not a fan of the red color

Well fuck you then! :lol:

:joke:

I've had both colors. My 88 was black (which I painted myself, original was gray) and my car now is red. I love both colors, but red is SO MUCH easier to keep clean/shiney!

i'd go with the STE for daily driving, the parts are easier, and it'll get better mileage

im assuming the "MTX"is the 5 speed...then wtf is the X for??????

Implying that all the members have good rides??? I take offense at that statement! didn't you see the OHIO meet Pics? Mine is by far the most godawfully fucked up W there is! :lol:

I disagree.

IMAG000.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg

Eat it.