props to AWeb (door sill) and my disappearing fender

pwmin

i got sills from adam w/o powdercoat and lazily polished it a little. heres some pics. i also had a b4u flair fly off somewhere and was unable to find it. not even sure where it fell off :cuss: anyway, heres on pic of a sill. another pic and pics of my lovely discovery are on the link

http://photobucket.com/albums/v476/pwmin/add-ons/

DSCF0535.jpg

thanks adam

I needa get a pair of those, the stock plastic ones are ghetto, do they come with new screws? Mine are rusty as hell, how much are these again?

Yeah, and Jay if he gets you 4-door ones made, let me know....I'd be interested.

i hadnt been in any parking lots. the two screws on the rear of the fender are gone and the clips are all still in tact plus the fender is alway coming off the clips. the screw on the bottom at the back is still there along with a little piece. oh well, ill just have to find another one. i still have to find a front bumper cover anyway

• 3 weeks later...
I needa get a pair of those, the stock plastic ones are ghetto, do they come with new screws? Mine are rusty as hell, how much are these again?

Still got some in stock...pm me if your interested.....

Btw, Paul, those look good.

Still got some in stock...pm me if your interested.....

He won't be around for quite a while to read that message :lol: