BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT GRAND PRIX EVER

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

my car IS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT IN HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now the fucking POS doors have been frozen shut for wto days now.... HOLY shit... then my battery mysteriously DIES overnight (the red light inside isnt flashing and the clicker doesnt work).... and then... im trying to get in the car and the FUCKING DOORHANDLE BREAKS!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT, I'M SETTING THIS PIECE ON FIRE.

now its completely useless becuase i cannot get in the car, AND, the battery is dead. HOLY SHIT.

WHERES THE TYLENOL???

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeremy

• THe_DeTAiL3R

• Prospeeder

• Euro

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Now both handles broke off, and i put a dent in the fucking piece of shit becuase i kicked it, i swear, i fucking hate this PIECE OF SHIT CAR!!!

If you send it to the junkyard, I will come to NY and hit you. Break the window.

Hell, get under the car, pull the hood latch, and hook up the battery to a good one, and get a long metal rod and pull the inside handle. GP inside handles are the best kind to do that with.

Dude calm down. I've gotten so frustrated with my car before as well. Just walk away from it and go back when you have cooled off. It's really not that big of a deal. Break a window, then you are in. Put a battery in then replace the doorhandles. There's no sense in sending a perfectly good car to the j/y.

Or if you are going to send it away, I'll come down and take it off your hands. I need another car (well not really but yeah, I'll still take it)

Dude calm down. I've gotten so frustrated with my car before as well. Just walk away from it and go back when you have cooled off. It's really not that big of a deal. Break a window, then you are in. Put a battery in then replace the doorhandles. There's no sense in sending a perfectly good car to the j/y.

Or if you are going to send it away, I'll come down and take it off your hands. I need another car (well not really but yeah, I'll still take it)

Exactly, so what it needs a dent pulled and two door handles. That doesn't make it junk. You should have poured hot water on the doors and then cleaned the water up with paper towels so it don't freeze again.

Guest TurboSedan
Is there a trunk passthru on that thing?

:werd: that's how i got into my Grand Prix a few weeks ago. i used a jack handle to push the door lock open, but you could also use something to pull on the inside door handle.

WAAH WAAH WAAH

all you do is freak out and bitch at every little thing that happens.

you're so inept with cars that you should ditch the car and buy something brand new with a warranty so if it breaks we don't have to hear about it :lol:

I remember living in NY when my car doors would freeze to the sides.I hated it and was bringing out a gallon of hot water to pour everywhere on 0 degree mornings to get inside the damn cars.This wasnt the Lumina but my other GM cars.

That being said,I was laughing at this post because my door handle just broke too and it wasnt cold down here or anything.Theyre garbage in strength design.

One thing,with ANY car you have,be sure to lube all the weatherstripping and door jambs with white lithium grease every winter.It will help keep the door from getting so damn frozen to the jambs and sills.I smear that on good.

:)

Yeah, I broke two wooden spoons trying to pry my door open once. Then I poured a quart of hot water down the B pillar and it opened right up.

Not to be an asshole, Ross, but what the hell were you thinking? You've got a one-of-1000 car with all this work and money into it, yet you threw a fucking tantrum because the doors froze shut and the battery shit out on you (let you in on a little secret: THIS SHIT HAPPENS IN THE WINTER!), and now you've either got hundreds of dollars worth of damage to fix, or you're gonna junk the whole thing. Worse yet, you come on here whining about your car being "a piece of shit" when it was only your recent actions that have made it so.

Boo-frickity-hoo.

Did you bodyslam the door before you tried to open it?

:lol: hell ya, it breaks all the ice around the door! just dont have any sharp objects on, and dont use sheet metal to do it, lol, use the door pillar. Works for me :shrug:

WAAH WAAH WAAH

you're so inept with cars that you should ditch the car and buy something brand new with a warranty so if it breaks we don't have to hear about it :lol:

Dude, he's pissed, I don't see how being an asshole helps him any

WAAH WAAH WAAH

Dude, he's pissed, I don't see how being an asshole helps him any

I agree with Pat.....You dont see anybody else throwing temper tantrums when they break door handles do you??

and btw Ross....its a 13 year old car...it HAS problems :roll:

Guest Anonymous

Well, i got the drivers door open and jump started the worthless piece of shit. The passenger door is still frozed, despite it hitting like 36 today. Now i can't find my drivers side door handle, so i'm just leaving tthe door open overnight.

Oh, and god forbid i come on pissed that the door handle broke. Like all of your cars are 100% gems that never have a problem. really, fuck off patgizz and eurosport, when you can't get into your car becuase the cheap door handles broke, we'll see how delightful you'll be. Talk about complete assholes.

And now my door has a size 12.5 dent in it, but i could care less, i'm done with this car.

fuck off patgizz and eurosport, when you can't get into your car becuase the cheap door handles broke, we'll see how delightful you'll be. Talk about complete assholes.

...calm down there kemosabe.....