impala tailight covers

Cam'ron

Modding and building are 2 seperate things. I'm talking about the fruity appearance mods or booming sound equipment people put in their spouse's/parent's cars and then list their cars in their own list of cars.

They are listed!!! And I have mods planned for them!!!

Modding and building are 2 seperate things. I'm talking about the fruity appearance mods or booming sound equipment people put in their spouse's/parent's cars and then list their cars in their own list of cars.

They are listed!!! And I have mods planned for them!!!

:lol: Calm yourself

that LSX grille is hideous, and why the hell do the yeven make one for the monte, we dont have a grille :lol:

It's an SLP grill.. and you're nuts if you don't think it looks better than stock

2003monte1.jpg

i was talkin about the impala grill but my question on the monte is how in the hell does it attach, there is no grille to speak of in the first place in the 2000-2005 montes

i was talkin about the impala grill but my question on the monte is how in the hell does it attach, there is no grille to speak of in the first place in the 2000-2005 montes

I know there's a thread about it on MyMonte.. I think maybe it fits over the stock grill

There's a store on eBay called "FoundADeal" that sells the SLP LSX stuff for Impalas and Montes.

http://stores.ebay.com/Found-A-Deal-LLC

As far as mounting that Monte LSX grille, I'm guessing you have to cut out part of the old "grille" to get it to fit...

I think it just sticks on over the removed "knight sheild".

I put that in quotes because it's not a true crest

I put that in quotes because it's not a true crest

true but that was one thing i was suprised they brought back on the 5th gen... iirc that wasnt on the last ones

It never came on the 5th gens.. the 6th gens started the new bubbley crap

And the '06 doesn't have it either. They get to sport a fancy GM badge :roll: