impala tailight covers

Cam'ron

are those body colored taillight thingies vinyl or are they a solid peice that attaches over the lights... i was talking to my parents about them and dad seems interested...

Look here: http://www.impalahq.com

Click "How To" on the left and scroll down almost half way.

The factory ones are panels that fit over the lights. The part #'s are listed there.

Sorry to hijack your thread, seeing as my last post was deleted, but today I received my LSX panel that I spoke about in said deleted post:

busterlsxpanel.jpg

My dog Buster gives it his approval :lol: . The color even matches my car's paint perfectly! I'm gonna wait 'till it gets a bit warmer outside to install it. It's still too chilly in the garage for the adhesive to adhere properly :wink: .

Check out This eBay Store for Impala LSX parts. Also This eBay Store as well. The first one usually has the LSX spoilers and trunk panels, and the second one has the LSX grilles. Both carry the wheel center caps, badging, etc...

• 2 weeks later...

There might be a cheaper option for the factory ones. There's a guy on eBay that sells sets of them in factory colors for around $80 here. As I write this he has none listed, so click "show completed listings" on the left. Over on the Impala board, they say that if you ask him for a color, he'll find them for you. I'm thinkin I might put those on my wish list.

I asked the "Wizard Rockford" guy once if he could get a set in Victory Red, and he told me the only colors he sells are Silver, Black, Superior Blue, Dark Red, and White...

MC_BT_1web.JPG

Seems kinda tacky to me.. I mean, maybe if they cut around the bowtie and laid it into the grille following the sahpe of the symbol, and not the cheesy rectangle shit they've going on..

That's the Monte LSX grille, not the Impala LSX grille.

This is the Imp LSX grille:

SLPImp03.jpg

The grille could either be optioned with a bowtie or an "LSX" script...

Do I count in this??? Not so much as modding, but building cars for my brother and parents??? Taking unwrecked runables and fixing everything wrong on them... 3 so far...

Modding and building are 2 seperate things. I'm talking about the fruity appearance mods or booming sound equipment people put in their spouse's/parent's cars and then list their cars in their own list of cars.

If you ask me, the LSX grille looks 1,000,000 times better than the absolutely hideous stock Impala grille! :puke: The LSX grille also reminds me of the 90 Lumina Euro grille :thumbsup: