tail light covers?

97CuttySupSL

• 2 weeks later...

"Nightshades" is the name, the IIRC means if i remember correctly. And i think its illegal to use on headlights and such, but markers and tail lights are fair game i believe

"nightshade IIRC" ???? :smilielol:

just search under "nightshade" IIRC means If I recall Correctly...meaning that he wasn't sure of the name

I would only use it on the tail lights section, I would NEVER put it on the headlights....I did also make custom headlight covers for my '97 cutty though...I will try to dig up a pic of those installed too....

ya i like the mini headlights on the coupes icic how much this all set u back and what size plexi? what kind of brackets?lol i might go out and buy wat i need this weekend

how much this all set u back and what size plexi

the most money was spent on the tint, which was about $15 or so, I just measured the area that I wanted to cover and had home depot cut me 4 pieces that size so I had a couple to play with...I used a few small brackets I had laying around the garage...and I had the velco strips.

did i niteshade ur inside the cab brake light

no, I just left it as is