• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Garrett Powered

• dbtk2

• 90_Black_TGP

• Prospeeder

Thanks for the compliments and no offense taken GutlessSupreme. Some like it, some don't. Im one of those people that I do what I think looks cool to me...If I really cared what people thought of my cars, I probably never would have done this to my Zuki.

aP0000017.jpg

I catch more shit from it than anything, but ya know, for some reason when it snows, the Zuki gets real cool when they cant get out of their driveways...they all want to ride in it then!

I test drove a Typhoon recently...DAMN I WANT IT BAD!!! :D It was pouring down rain and three of us riding in it $10,500 they want for it though. Its at a truck lot right down the street. Its better than the rush of driving my old 78 Blazer with the built 350. :twisted:

now ideally it would be great to have a vehicle for every season. spring-TGP,summer-Grand National,fall-syclone, winter-typhoon.

Don't get me wrong, I think the rest of the car looks beautiful. But tail lights like that on any car look ugly to me, and the fact that the wing is wider than the body at the top doesn't quite tickle my fancy. But of course, it's not my car.

white cars are too much like taxi cabs. would have to go with something a little more sporty looking, less like an easter egg! Ha Ha

Sorry, I'd go back to the Doraville and Fairfax plants and bitchslap whoever painted my cars white if I could. Trust me, I don't like white, and I very much miss my red TGP.

how come u didnt fix ur TGP... drop in the STE motor

STE's are all around nicer cars than TGP coupes, and they're more of a sleeper, plus they're cheaper on insurance. So what reason is there to put the STE engine in the coupe???

STE's are all around nicer cars than TGP coupes, and they're more of a sleeper, plus they're cheaper on insurance.

:lol: The things you look forward to getting old... My insurance on the TGP (full coverage and insured @ $10,000 replacement), the '86 Samurai (liability only) and the '71 GMC truck (liability only) all run me a whopping $135 a month with State Farm and that is WITH the towing and rental car roadside crap on all of them.

ahhh... to be an old fart....

STE's are all around nicer cars than TGP coupes, and they're more of a sleeper, plus they're cheaper on insurance.

:lol: The things you look forward to getting old... My insurance on the TGP (full coverage and insured @ $10,000 replacement), the '86 Samurai (liability only) and the '71 GMC truck (liability only) all run me a whopping $135 a month with State Farm and that is WITH the towing and rental car roadside crap on all of them.

damn you suck!!!!!!!!! :lol: :wink: j/k

haha two people on here with a TGP and a Samurai!

It would still be cheaper if you had the STE. BTW...I'm 18 and pay $32 a month for insurance on my STE (used to have full coverage on it, which was $45 a month but then I made a claim due to a jackass that failed to see all 9 of my brakelights and the red light, and the body shop that did the estimate said it would be $1862 to fix, and the bumper cost me $400 to replace myself, so I pocketed the extra $1400+ and set it aside in case I have any other incidents like this, so now I just have liability.) My dad has a TGP coupe (which is what got me interested in them and why I own my STE) and I'd MUCH rather drive the STE. Not only does it have a smoother ride (yet still handles as well), more comfortable seats (hard to believe with how comfy TGP seats are), and more room on the inside, but my STE spanks the holy hell out of his chipped TGP (of course compaing them stock vs. stock thats not the case). I don't mind driving the TGP, its still a very comfortable and fun ride, but I'd rather drive the STE.

Shawn

I wouldnt mind a Maroon TSTE with the stock maroon wheels, that would be nice, 8 speaker stero, mmmm, smooth ride, i belive it, i would count on the coupe having better handling, but style wise id go for a coupe, i cannot stand the rare bar thing on the trunk, the front lightbars ok, but not my thing

Full Coverage on my TGP (insured value of 9600)

Full Coverage on my 6000 STE AWD

Full Coverage on my 89 Cadi Allante (when I had it)

And declared value on my house and everything inside, 172,000 bucks

it only ran me 113.72 a month

State Farm