EDEAD 60% off!!!!!

J

I just ordered 60 sq feet. coupon eDeadBA worked and took $12 off. I've been wanting to to this for a while now, and since my credit card debt isn't getting smaller anytime soon, now seemed like the perfect time :lol:

my interior will also be completely done, from floor to doors and under the headliner :twisted:

good thing your not trying to go fast :lol:

Ive put 60+ sq. ft. of Dynamat in my car and thats pretty heavy stuff, My trunk lid is a tank now

so this is good stuff then the adheisive sheets?

Its just adhesive sheets with a backing that you peel off.

Same stuff as Dynamat, but just not quite as thick and not nearly as expensive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Perfect.... I'm gonna go absolutely crazy with this stuff.... first I'll put down the v3 (paint on stuff) then I'll put down a layer of v1SE (the slightly thicker than v1 matting), and I'll finish off some areas with the v4 (thicker stuff for higher frequencies)... oh my god, my car will sound like a recording studio!

does anyone know how far a gallon of the V.3 will go? I am looking to do the floor/trunk of the GP with this, but I am not sure how far this will go

Just a guestimate, but a gallon will probably do your whole trunk with atleast on layer.

That is, depending on the thickness of the fluid.