EDEAD 60% off!!!!!

J

Does this stuff work well as a general sound muffler? (ie-for those of us without hi-fi systems)

Thanx for the link Jay. :)

yes it does, it's not quite as think as dynamat, but for the price of two layers it's still cheaper then dynamat. It's good stuff. I'm glad i signed up for the newsletter!!! $21 off the bill is fine by me. Later jay

yeah Dynamat is thinker than e-dead but those cost will outway it. I refuse to say how much I spent on Dynamat to do my trunk when I coulda gone with e-dead

it's ok i know how much they raped you for...oops i mean how much you spent! J/k dynamat is better (thicker) but like you both said for twice the amout it's still cheaper, especially with the discount

That discount really helps too. But I still have like 3 sheets of dynamat left and come spring time, Ill put that on and see how much more I need..... I hope none at all at the rate Im going. But with what Im putting in, I need to keep it in there :wink:

I have about 40sq ft in mine. But thats with two layers in back by the light back and almost two layers on the entire trunk lid, so really about 30-35sq ft will do you good. Unless you want more than one layer...

could someone measure their rear deck lid? my car is not with me right now and im going to order enough for my trunk lid and deck lid. ill post this somewhere else if noone replies. i think mine is close enough to all other w's. thx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would deff buy some edead but the local shop is really starting to give me great deals, especially on dynamat. so Ill just get another door kit and call it a day, since I still have a few sheets left over.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...