Possible Rims Nex-o PX-5

Pabz

px5hs_z.gif

18"x7.5 - 5x114.3 - 35 - HL

I hope 35 offset will fit, or some caliper bracket grinding is in need.

Probably going with hankook Ventus Sport K104 (245-45-18 )

OPINIONS wanted!! ~$1,311.00 Photoshop guys??

I wouldnt mind seening how the gunmetal would look to match the bottom darker color,

I will be painting the lower body panels, so matching the rim color would be necessary. I am thinking to paint it to match the lighter color rims. Heres the gunmetal though, any way you can darken them up?

px5gm.gif

:thumbsup: Those are nice looking! I like them a lot!

I would probably go with 235/45R18 if you can get 'em. The 245/45's on my 89 rub a bit on the front at full lock. Actually, one side rubs a lot on the plastic splash shield and the other rubbed to bare metal on the other side. My effective offset with spacers is +37mm, so it's really close to what you're getting. The 235/45's on my 94 don't rub at all, not even considering the AE 077's have a +38mm offset. I was thinking about switching to 245/40's on the 89, but I don't think that would be an option for you since they require minimum 8" rim. You could also go 225/45R18, or something I had considered was a staggered setup of 235/45R18 front, 245/45R18 rear. Infiniti G35 coupes have a staggered 225/45R18 front, 245/45R18 rear, and it looks pretty good.

I think both pics look good, but I kind of prefer the first pic. I don't really see the need to color match the cladding, it adds nice contrast.