• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WildGS

• slick

• gp90se

• Brian P

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck yeah, SE michigan.... im in... possible to do this over the next week or so? How much cash are we looking at? Right now, i have a shitty "doughnut gasket" connecting my exhaust manifolds to my dp, since I didnt have the cash to get one made after the swap.

It would be sweet if these could be made as a bolt on part, available with or without a Catylidic Converter, and would have the flange in the same spot as the stock one...oh yeah and stainless steel

Anyone got any pics of rear exhaust manifolds?

Mandrel bent yes, bolt on have to see how a stock system is setup, pricing depends on parts needed :wink:

I've been making DP's for the newer w-bodys mainly 97+ Regals, I was informed there might be interest in older models so........here we are, :)

I'm definately interested, and wanting.

Big question for ya. Do you put a flange at the end of the downpipe or leave just the tube? I'd prefer a flange down there, as I still need to fab up the rest of my exhaust. And you making downpipes has taken care of my biggest concern of it all...

Price?

And where are you located at?? :twisted:

I'm definately interested, and wanting.

Big question for ya. Do you put a flange at the end of the downpipe or leave just the tube? I'd prefer a flange down there, as I still need to fab up the rest of my exhaust. And you making downpipes has taken care of my biggest concern of it all...

Price?

And where are you located at?? :twisted:

I am about 30 mins from you :wink: , Blissfield, MI

I can prolly do just about anything, I just need a few examples to know where to start. I have a source for many flanges and exhaust parts so I just need to know what parts to get.

Hard to set a price as of now but my full 3" DP high flow cat and all bolt up's for the Regals are going about $300 shipped to give you an idea. I am guessing for a 2.5" no cat just DP for under $100 but hard to say at this point. If someone wants to swing buy with your car I can take a look and see what I can do. I don't have much info on the early w-bodys as of now.

I am about 30 mins from you :wink: , Blissfield, MI

I can prolly do just about anything, I just need a few examples to know where to start. I have a source for many flanges and exhaust parts so I just need to know what parts to get.

Hard to set a price as of now but my full 3" DP high flow cat and all bolt up's for the Regals are going about $300 shipped to give you an idea. I am guessing for a 2.5" no cat just DP for under $100 but hard to say at this point. If someone wants to swing buy with your car I can take a look and see what I can do. I don't have much info on the early w-bodys as of now.

Hmm.... thats not a bad price at all, considering the price for all the parts plus the labor.

I would just want the downpipe plus the flanges. I'll probably get hold of you like right after Christmas when I have the few extra bucks on hand(plus i'll be working lots of hours as well, so paychecks will be good :wink: ).

well considering my local shop made me a 2.5" mandrel bent one for $40, I can't see it being much higher than that.

Finding a "local shop" to make a custom downpipe is gonna be far and few in between especially at that price which BTW is DIRT CHEAP. I have seen these being made and can assure you its worth more than 40 dollars of yours or anyones time.

I am in no way saying noone out there would do one but I live in SE MI and its hard enough to find places that will do something as simple as get rid of a U-bend. :lol:

Not knocking ya man I will let the pictures speak for themselves....

One more question, have you had any problems with it? Pics?

Haha Blissfield... Ive spent many hours in that exit 5 mcdonalds... im from Bedford actually. Ill definately get one with no cat from you in the upcomming week or so.

Hmm..... you get the prototype, then i'll head up to blissfield to get the next one for a 3.4.

Here are a few examples of the 3" DP's I have made

DSCN0871.jpg

DSCN0722.jpg

Exhaust033.jpg

Yeah you guys who are close, first one with your type car and engine I will give ya a deal if you let me use your car for test/mockup :D

STOCK exhaust would be BEST!!

looks surprisingly a lot like someone else's downpipe...

are you the one on cgp that makes one for the L32's?

I hang out on the regal board mostly, only been doing things word of mouth. Someone mentioned you guys have been left outta the mix so I tihnk I might be able to help ya out.