What happens when a hot girl is next to you in the car

badassoldspower

So this is what happens to your car when you have a babe sitting next to you. Im not too happy with myself for checking the curb like this, but oh well wheels can be replaced.

IM000013.jpg

rimage.jpg

Damn! I'm not even sure what I'm looking at in the second pic :lol:

And yes, some huge scrapes will buff out. My car had the back fender all marked up but with a little rubbing compound and some polish I made it look like nothing ever happened ;)

Hey, i did the same thing in my car today. Of course, there wasn't a hot chick, i didn't scrape up the body, or i don't have nice rims (which didn't get damaged). Woot for high profile tires.

so ah...*cough*....yeah...why were you distracted again??? :naughty:

pics :wink:

hmm i cant think of why i was distracted, oh and no you guys wont have the pleasure of having pics until i get them sunday, she said the wanted to model for the cutlass :shock:

Yes if it was a non chromed wheel, I could, but since the wheel Is a chrome aluminum wheel It cant be fixed, plus getting it fixed and possubly rechromed would be more than a new rim.

Well, at least you had a hot girl next to you.

If I were single, I'd check curbs all day if there were any chance it would land a hot girl in the seat next to me.

Yeah Like I said Im really suprised that Im not more ticked about this than I am. It amazing how having a girl in your life changes your priorities, my priorities used to be my car.

BTW guys the scratch on the car itself buffed out this morning so yay!

I'd check curbs all day if there were any chance it would land a hot girl in the seat next to me.

:withstupid:

BTW: sucks about the wheel man... :?

If I were single, I'd check curbs all day if there were any chance it would land a hot girl in the seat next to me.

Yeah Like I said Im really suprised that Im not more ticked about this than I am. It amazing how having a girl in your life changes your priorities, my priorities used to be my car.

BTW guys the scratch on the car itself buffed out this morning so yay!

well, that's why before my next gf I'm doing what I want to do to my car. Then she cant say anything about me "changing it into a Euro" ... it'll be done!! (minus the turbo probably)

hmm..i should check some curbs..see if any cute ladies hop in :lol: