se Lower valances

W_bodylover

Will Se lower valences from an 88-90 se coupe, and a 91-96 se (byp package) fit on an 88 LE Grand prix with no lower valences? and how do the go on? can someone please look for me?

It will fit, I am not sure if the the 88-90 had the same front bumper as 91-96. So if you can get a new bumper so the valences stay on proper. Only if you can get one for cheap though.

If he put on the 91+ front bumper, he'd have to switch to mini-quad headlights too.

I'm thinking the lower piece from an 88-90 SE bumper will fit on the 88 LE bumper fine though. Not sure about 91+. Haven't looked at them closely.

Personally, I'd put the whole 88-90 SE bumper on there and not just the lower molding. The LE bumpers are ugly as hell IMO.

how do you go about removing the black peice on the doors? and how do you go about adding the lower valence on to the sides and removing the lower black part? and i'm looking into getting a whole 90 Se set up!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D