rear speakers 91 cutt. international

TIM LENZ

They aren't bose, but there is an external amp. You can replace them with 2 wire speakers, you just need to find out which 2 wires come right from the deck I believe. I hooked some Pioneer speakers in the back of mine, and I can check on my wire colors later today if I get a chance. Sounds nice, you don't need to worry about running new wires or anything.

none of the wires come from the deck. they will come from the factory amp. one set of wires is mid/high range and the other is the subwoofer signal.

your speakers are dual voice coil. if you replace them with single voice coil, you will have either mid/highrange-only rears, or subwoofer-only rears

glad to hear that! it doesn't say bose anywhere, but i've heard stories of having to scrap whole systems or buy a way over priced reconditioned speaker. i checked & 2 of the wires r hot to each speaker. i'd thank u alot if you posted how u wired yours(wire colors). oh yeah mine is a 90 model!

I replaced the standard foglight switch with the fog light and slide switch with intentions of hooking it up, but i never got around to it. I wish I could figure a way to interface it with my aftermarket setup.