thinking of selling the tgp.

qmtgp

well as you read in the title i want to sell my tgp. it's red and has tan leather, it's in decent shape but as of right now it dont start.

if anyone is intrested just pm me and i will send you the rest of the info on it. i love the car but it's takes a fortune to keep the thing going. thanks alot guys

corey

A price would really help you get the ball rolling on selling your car. A price is also required to be posted as per the forum rules...

BTW, nice looking TGP(that illuminated/neon license plate frame needs to go though :mrgreen: ).

sorry havnt been on in a while, it's only somthing small thats keeping it from running i just dont have time right now to work on it. but i just had the tranny rebuilt, it's got a big shift kit stronger parts and i had the line pressure uped. it's got less then 10,000 miles on it. that thing shifts STRONG! breaks 2nd loose all the time, just dont do it in the rain you go all over the place. :D i gotta sell it for at least that much to get back the money i spent on the tranny.

sorry havnt been on in a while, it's only somthing small thats keeping it from running i just dont have time right now to work on it. but i just had the tranny rebuilt, it's got a big shift kit stronger parts and i had the line pressure uped. it's got less then 10,000 miles on it. that thing shifts STRONG! breaks 2nd loose all the time, just dont do it in the rain you go all over the place. :D i gotta sell it for at least that much to get back the money i spent on the tranny.

That's true, the tranny IS worth more than the asking price. That would be a good buy, but if it gots 10 K on it , its time to change the fluid and filter already :wink:

yeah i know i will do that to before i sell it. but that is a good deal seeing the work that i put into this thing. oh yeah i just had 4 new fuel injectors installed cause the old one's went. i also have a 1g talon bov that i just got and that will be put on in the next couple days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest TurboSedan
yeah thats pretty retarted, but i think it's off the market i decided to keep it i would miss it to much. if i didnt have it i woulndt have anything around to really piss me off lol

i feel exactly the same way about mine :lol:

yeah i think everyone one on here does.

yeah you think you do but wait till you try yo work on it lol. you'll want to shoot yourself for buying it. or the first time a shop say's they cant work on it thats pretty annoying lol. if you get one you wont want to get rid of it the first time you see that connfused look on people faces when they hear the turbo spool and their seeing taillights, that right there makes it all worth it. but good luck on the search.