Anyone with my RSTB, please chime in.

AWeb80

? i have a GM rear STB is that what your asking about? i didnt notice a big diff with it. but it holds my sub inplace when i wedge the box under it so im happy

:edit: oops that what happens when i dont read directions

do you have them available for the 3rd gen montes :D

i could be interested?

Dude, you can get one for like $18 from GM

and

z34Phoenix how did you make the GM stb fit your rear....?

z34Phoenix how did you make the GM stb fit your rear....?

I'm curious on this too, the GM bars are like 6" too short just to touch the bolts. Much less actually bolt somewhere :shock:

Are you still making Rear STB's ... I'd be interested in one!?

Yes, plenty in stock. PM me if interested with what you want and the zipcode to ship it too for a shipping quote.

Slick, I talked to a guy on 60* with 90's lumina 3.4 Euro, and he checked it out and he said my stb would clear the hinges....he measured it and is going to order one soon.

All you need to know is can a 1x1 tube fit from strut bolt to strut bolt....i don't see why not. I don't have access to a lumina, but I don't see how they are much different from other W's.

Are you still making Rear STB's ... I'd be interested in one!?

Yes, plenty in stock. PM me if interested with what you want and the zipcode to ship it too for a shipping quote.

Slick, I talked to a guy on 60* with 90's lumina 3.4 Euro, and he checked it out and he said my stb would clear the hinges....he measured it and is going to order one soon.

All you need to know is can a 1x1 tube fit from strut bolt to strut bolt....i don't see why not. I don't have access to a lumina, but I don't see how they are much different from other W's.

Sweet!

I'll order mine sometime when i get some spare cash!

yeah, i'll prob get some from you sometime. maybe when i possibly get something else from you. i couldnt find anything thicker easily and didnt have the right tools to anyway. i dont know, its not in much at all, only when i take my subs out, but anyway, i might do that.

i built my boxes first and if youve seen my trunk, the pass-through section was formed to the back of the seet and my amp racks too, so there's no way to have both and have it still look good. :lol: my friend has a 95 monte with the hms or rsm and has 2 twelves, but i dont have that luxury and i like my setup too much to change. anyway, i think my subs being so tight does as much as my weak-ass swaybar :lol: