FE1 WIth a swaybar?

badassoldspower

I must have got ripped off then! :lol: :lol:

Our Quad4 DOHC and my sister's 94 also came without rear bars...have seen MANY luminas and regals that are the same way...and a few 4 door grand prixs

Guest TurboSedan

my FE1 Cutlass didn't come with one either. i had an Addco bar in it for a short time and it made a HUGE difference!

i think my TSTE is FE3 (SPID sticker is gone) but goddamn that rear sway bar is small! i just got all the Addco mounting hardware from pwmin so i can put the Addco in my TSTE. the Cutlass will probably need custom hangers to get the Addco to work.

i got a bigger 34mm front sway bar from a j/y DOHC '91 Cutlass awhile back; that will probably go in the TSTE as well.

• 2 weeks later...

i just picked up a spring assembly from the junk yard off a lumina euro sport 1995. the spring code is CJK one part number higher in spring stiffness then my 1993 cutlass supreme SL, spring code BPY. If i just throw it in with out changing springs how bad do you think it will be? Dangerous? or just enough to make the new strut cartridges i put in a waste since the ride will suck.

lol...its a lot easier to get them off a car you don't have to put back together!!

point taken... :lol: I was only half serious anyway. I just wanted to use the devil face and say fuck :devil: :devil: :devil: