whats a fair price

Jcrow

the shop i used to work in charged 50 bucks per item. if it's for a friend, i'll usually do it for the cost of a couple burgers

I was gonna say the same thing but if you read closer he says friend of a friend. I think $90 would be fair, no more than that though.

I saw a friend of mine try twisting a wire together on a 6x9 and made me mad so I bought and installed an entire system from the battery to the amp, and re wired the whole system. We built a wheelewll enclosure with an amp enclosure and I let him borrow my Mobile ES Sony 4 channel amp all for free. Oh yea, and I gave him a sub I had laying around and he has a single 10 firing up at the back glass

All for free, beat that. I installed it all, all he had to do is run the deli while I pimped his ride.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I did it, I only charged him $60. I got lucky and ran the remote wire to his trunk mounted CD changer power. So when you turn on the cd player, the amp comes on. Sounds good

Well, I did it, I only charged him $60. I got lucky and ran the remote wire to his trunk mounted CD changer power. So when you turn on the cd player, the amp comes on. Sounds good

so you charged him $60 to jimmy rig the wiring on his stereo?

so you charged him $60 to jimmy rig the wiring on his stereo?

What if he wants to listen to the radio?