whats the part # for the 91-93 B4U front airdam?

m0sh_man

what are the brakets/mounting hardware part number?

Center valence bracket: 10156874 (it's the only bracket part # that's working on gmpartsdirect....)

Left bracket: 10203181

Right bracket: 10203182

Maybe someone else has newer numbers, I got those off of Chris A.'s website.

umm, a little thing to say, the center braket is 5$ on GM parts direct, please tell me how its 85$ for shipping??

$85 shipping w/ the front valence included or JUST the bracket? If it's just the bracket, it shouldn't be no where near that high. Most dealers are going to want $200 for just the valence for what it's worth......

EDIT: I just did it for myself, $85 shipping/handling for the bracket alone. Call GMPartdirect or something, that's got to be an error. :shock:

this is the part number for the lower air valence/airdam piece that goes on the front bumper and is normally painted the body's color on the B4U optioned 91-93 grand prix's and 89-90 TGP's correct?

DHL lists it as only being 8lbs out for delivery, however i ordered it sept 11th and its still not arrived from flow chevy in winston salem (6 hour drive) so im starting to get worried.

matthew