repainting in october

frusciante fan

so i'm having my car repainted soon. i'm using white for the majority of the car and the bottom below the body molding will be black. i'm just wondering what shade/type of paint would be best. i'm looking for something kind of sparkly, shiny, and bright.

Depends on how much you want to spend for paint that certian kind of paint. If you want the best stuff, check out House of Kolor paint. You will find something there that you like. But you will also PAY for that paint as it is not cheap.

I like the white on my Lumina....but a pearl would always look tits IMO.

I dunno what state your from, but depending on that, maybe you should get her painted up next spring after winter is over just incase you get some stone chips or something. Ah hell, but that'll happen in any season I guess....

i live in wisconsin-near canada-and the winters can be rough. but the thing is i'm getting it done at a tech school and it can be hard to get everything arranged. and with classes graduating in spring i dunno. my original plan was to have it done the month, but what can i say-shit happens.

so could i go for pearl white and maybe a metallic black? or does the who job have to be one finish?

Check out some of the 97+ Regals if you have your heart set on the 2-tone look. The bottom color is a nice muted gray/taupe that accents the top color quite well without it screaming "gaudy."

Speaking of gaudy, please, for the love of God, get rid of all of that hideous chrome!!! All I'm saying is if you're going through the trouble of having your Regal painted, at least make it look cool. Maybe try and grab up some bumpers and mouldings from a GranSport before you get 'er painted. :wink: