Pics of my monte all tinted up

Cam'ron

Looks great man, but I say keep the bug guard. Okay, so I won't lie to you, thr bug quard don't work right?? But it DOES protect the hood from rock chips.

Either way, she's lookin great man!

i was kind wondering about the bug guard it might go it might not... the place i got my tinting done had a clear thin vinyl(i think) that wraps the whole front end of a car and does the same thing almost invisibly...

the deflector isnt perfect i still get bugs on my windshield but it is a hell of alot less than when i didnt have it so i guess they work ok.. as far as protecting from rocks, yeah it does if it hits the guard, a rock is to heavy i think do get deflected besides it only deflects into the windshield anyways and i already got a big old crack all the way across the bottom... :evil:

Your windshield is cracked already?? Ouch.

tell me about it, last winter i got a rock from a gravel truck and before i could get it fixed it spread all the way across the bottom, i think i t took 2 days... pissed me off, it is about 4 inches up the windshield and goes from corner to corner... at least i can get a windshield cheap up here, just a matter of doin it, there is nothing else wrong with it yet so i havent replaced it

no bra! they fuck up the paint if you get anything in there underneath them...

and the rice is my cousins acura somethin or other there is no other badging on it than the acura i have no clue what it is... we went for a rip on the highway that night and i killed him off the line up to like 130K then he started gaining on me when i hit my governer he blew past me :evil: gotta do something about that damn governer...

Blackouts would be a pain in the ass for me i drive all the time day and night i would be forever puttin them on and off

Tint is 20% on the rear 3 windows and 35% up front...

as far as the headlight covers i am still trying to find those black ones up here before i spend 360 canuck bucks on the interweb once you include shipping for them