changing the regal emblems

frusciante fan

my car's getting repaited in october and i'm thinking of doing something different with the badges. i've found a couple different styles here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7988650911&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT#ebayphotohosting

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7989416766&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

i'd still like to keep the hood ornament as i like it as is.

so with all of your knowledge and power, what is your opinion?

In my opinion, the less you make it look like grandma's buick, the better... In other words, I'd perfer no badges, especially not the second one...

haha my grandparents acutally do have an old mid 80s regal. i think i like the second one better. i'd like to find a 3.8 badge though...i know they're out there too, it's on my grannys 8)

Leave the emblems and hood ornament off! Do yourself a favor and switch your header panel over to one from a 95-96 (the smaller grille looks less "grandpa-ish") and fill in the hole where the "Buick Crest" is supposed to go...

I like the first Badges better, but a debadge would probably look better.

Do yourself a favor and switch your header panel over to one from a 95-96 (the smaller grille looks less "grandpa-ish") and fill in the hole where the "Buick Crest" is supposed to go...

I think the opposate. I like my grill and bumper combo much more than the 95-96 ones.

i think the 88-93? look WAY ebetter then that 94-96 or what ever years those were, the first gens didnt look grandpa at all, the 1.5 gens looked super grandpa, i hate them

I like the first Badges better, but a debadge would probably look better.

Do yourself a favor and switch your header panel over to one from a 95-96 (the smaller grille looks less "grandpa-ish") and fill in the hole where the "Buick Crest" is supposed to go...

I think the opposate. I like my grill and bumper combo much more than the 95-96 ones.

i have to agree...from looking @ the 2 sigs, the 93 GS front end deffinatly looks 1000x better...

All I gotta say is:

631238_3.jpg

631238_2.jpg

"Ooh, that grille and all of that chrome on the bumper is dead sexy!!!" Wait a second, I got something caught in my throat - :puke:

Sorry guys, IMHO 88-94 Base Regals' front ends = ugly as fuck!

All I told him to do was change the header panel, not the bumper. The 91-94 GS bumper painted body color with a 95-96 header panel (and body colored grille) would look better if ya ask me...

what the hell is that stupid little granny cloth thing on the back, omg thats retarded, if the color wasnt so horrible then mabye it wouldnt look so bad

Sorry guys, IMHO 88-94 Base Regals' front ends = ugly as fuck!

I'm mad at you. Dem's is fighten wo5rds. :verymad:

But I have to agree is is an ugly color and that..er...brown top is fugly. Granny mobile! :lol: