Battery Buried damn turbo (GROUND WIRE HELP NEEDED)

Prospeeder

ok, so from the bell housing bolt to the frame then, can i have 2 grounds, like leave the original one alone, cause that lookslike a pain to remove, where else could i put it? just that would be easy and quick

I got 2. I just figured the signal would just take what ever way it wants to go. :shrug: Besides, I don't remember it being hard to get to.

alright, took out my battery, all that jazz, and got to it, cleaned it up, worked great, interior lights MUCH brighter, still dim a little whenu press the brakes, and the accumulator sounds fast, car runs great, but i need to ask, how come when u floor it, the boost goes up to 7-8psi, and then when it shifts from 2nd to 3rd, ALL the boost is lost, and it goes to -7 or so, and its a DOG, like, it took 6-8 seconds for it to go from 61-62 with it foored, but when u have the gas just barley off the floor, and it shifts into 3rd, it has full boost still, then u can floor it and it goes just fine, whats up with that?????

EDIT: Ill just make a new thread now that this ones all nice and accomplished