tips for keeping off/washing away fly crap?

frusciante fan

my Regal white and it seems to be quite the fly attractor. the thing was covered in fly shit so today i had some extra time and decided to give her a good warshing. 4 and a half hours later i was done and she looked beautiful--even tooks some pics which i'll upload eventually. but what i'm wondering is there any kind of soap or wash to use that repels flys and other insects.

also i'm gonna do a quick rewash and then wax tomorrow (didn't have time tonight). i'm wondering if i should just use my hands to rub the wax in or if i should use a wet rag.

You use your hands to apply wax? :lol:

The only hope you have of repelling bugs is if your car is waxed really well. When you're driving fast bugs don't think to get out of the way. :P

You use your hands to apply wax? :lol:

i've never waxed before. my dad said that's what he always used on his camaro so i figured i could trust him but meh.

BRA
EWWW Cars Dont have tits...

My regal looks tits! (tits= Piece of shit) :lol:

Go get some turtle wax or mothers, it has Directions on the back. :shock:

spent 3 hours wax the Regal yesterday. 'twas quite proud, only to wake up this morning and find it covered in shit. fucking flies. i'm seriously thinking of other ways to get most of the body a non-white color without repainting the door jams and other tough places. $400 might be worth a large descrease in black specs anihilating my car...