Who's got the lowest mileage W-body?

ZoomZoomFan

94CutlassSLCoupe wins hands down. Fucking bastard, he's got like 29k on his Cutty. :lol:

I agree, and I am jelous as mine has 1603xx on it. Still looks good though.

hey you guys could have bought it too...but maybe your a/c works!!! mine doesn't!!!

my dad also has the 94 'vert with about 41k on it...

94CutlassSLCoupe wins hands down. Fucking bastard, he's got like 29k on his Cutty. :lol:

I agree, and I am jelous as mine has 1603xx on it. Still looks good though.

hey you guys could have bought it too...but maybe your a/c works!!! mine doesn't!!!

my dad also has the 94 'vert with about 41k on it...

Nope, and it's hot as hell. Need a sunroof or a vert.

about this many on the 1990 TGP

http://daily.webshots.com/photo/352482413/352485118GSHuqB

any lower TGP's??

ps also see signature.....but thats gonna roll over to 40000 really quick here.......i honestly think my odomete is ticking off miles too fast!! i should really check it!!

There are a few lower TGP's out there(one was for sale here a while back with 11K on it, another guy on the board has around 29K-30K on his). I have 73K on my '90 TGP currently(not really the exact mileage since it's plagued with the speedo/cluster problem a lot of them have....reading too fast).

it's kinda hard to tell who has the lowest mileage W since we all have different years...we need to have the miles per year average to actually see who has the lowest mileage W

my 1991 Lumina is 14 years old and has 110,500 miles on her so that calculates out to be 7,893 miles/year 8)

ok if you look @ it that way...and by builddate...my car is 11.8 years old, and has ~28k on it...so that is 2372 miles/year...when i got it that number was like 1336...lol

so that is 2372 miles/year...when i got it that number was like 1336...lol

ok, so you suck and have pry the lowest miles/year W on this site

:lol:

so that is 2372 miles/year...when i got it that number was like 1336...lol

ok, so you suck and have pry the lowest miles/year W on this site

:lol:

I don't think it will be that way for long...I'll be driving it at least 20k/year for atleast the next 4-6 years...

Besides, a Garnet Red/Leather '94 3100 Cutty is so exciting...maybe that is why no one else bought it...she was on e-bay :roll:

And his is a 3100, so it will probably outlast alot of the others here too, including mine.

That could be...but hell i hit the rev limiter like 3-4 times during the autocross event...now my SES light is on :lol:

If I was a betting man, I would say out of all the W-engines, the car that will run for the most miles would be a 2.8...I know my '88 had one that ran hella strong when it went to the junkyard at 200k...bought it from the original owners too.

mfewtrail: (not really the exact mileage since it's plagued with the speedo/cluster problem a lot of them have....reading too fast).

yeah i swear i have the same problem........my speedo is fast by like 10miles per hour at 50 on the heads up display........so is my oddometer fast too?????

142,XXX miles.... And yes the 2.8/3.1 are the most reliable motors in w-bodys. Just watched the 3.1 on 400 shot of NOS video (search) It's TOO reliable. :skep: