What rims fit a Z34?

aaron7

Ok, the girlfriend has a 94 Z34, and hates the rims. She REALLY likes the chrome rims on the newer Cavaliers (look like smaller Z06 Vette rims), and they are 16" which is perfect, as she has new tires on her current ones.

So, do those fit the Z34? What about some rims she saw on a new Monte Carlo? They were gunmetal and looked amazing, though I think they were 17".

Ok, so the Cavalier is 5x100, I know that... so what's the Z34/Monte? 5x115? Way to go GM :bash:

:lol: It's pretty typical among all automakers to go with a bigger bolt pattern on a bigger vehicle.

gen II as in... 95+?

What size spacers? Also, if I need spacers, I could possibly get bolt pattern changing ones... so I could get the Cavy rims!

gen II as in... 95+?

What size spacers? Also, if I need spacers, I could possibly get bolt pattern changing ones... so I could get the Cavy rims!

97+ W's are Gen II (besides the Cutlass Supreme and Lumina).

Yeah, you need spacers and lug extensions if you want to be safe. (You do not need to have extensions on the lugs, I never did, and it worked fine.)

Also the front caliper bracket needs to be ground down for clearence, depending on the wheel you buy. My rear calipers never really needed the spacers, The clearence was fine in the back, but I put spacers on in order to make the wheels fill out properly.

Shane (RedZMonte) has some 95 Monte wheels on his L67 swap Lumina. It looks pretty good. They fit without spacers or any other mods. There are probably pictures on the web somewhere still.

Tim

spacers are such bullshi they are unsafe as all hell just find some wheels for sale online or go with some monte wheels as the offset is incredibly close...

5x114.3s fit too :leaving:

Yep, and that makes the wheel aftermarket pretty huge.

The front caliper bracket is a much bigger problem than the bolt pattern.