• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• z34_nut

• slick

• mms_matts

• Stevo

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen that posted over on 60degreev6.com a while back.

For those who don't know, they will not work on anything pre-96. Couple reasons:

1)Exhaust ports are different

2)And most likely won't clear the firewall.

They are a decent set to purchase though and modify to work with the 91-95 style engines, assuming you have the knowledge and know how to do this.

Well there goes that Idea...

Sorry to kill that idea, but I figured I'd post the facts before you bought them. Now, if you feel like buying them then investing to make them fit, then they would be worth it.

Good for you to post what you knew. Yeah I was seriously thinking about them. Oh well might try seeing if my cousin will make a set like he said he would.

Good for you to post what you knew. Yeah I was seriously thinking about them. Oh well might try seeing if my cousin will make a set like he said he would.

There's a ton of info. that you need to take into account when making headers. Primary tube length, primary tube diameter, cross over size, flanges. Also, you will want to keep each primary tube the same length, so you will have to figure out a way to route the tubes in the engine bay with the lack of space you have.

Good luck though! :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

I recieved and e-mail from the guy finally!

Hello My name is Matt Semeniuk, I am the webmaster for

MilzyMotorsports.com. You emailed us some time ago, but the emails have

not been seen until today since the email address

(products@milzymotorsports.com) it was mailed to was not activated.

Currently we do not make headers for your car. Also the DOHC that you

have is quite different from the 96-97 model. HOWEVER if you can get 4

other people with the same car and get us a car to develop the headers

on (delivered to Dayton, OH), we can develop them for your group and

then it will be available for individual customers in the future. Let us

know if you want to pursue this option or know anyone that would like

to. We would love to develop this for you or anyone.

Thank you and Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Matt Semeniuk

I'm asking for details on pricing and so on. Also, slick, you got a 3.4 DOHC in the area...

still no reply on the e-mail...Stevo, would you be interested to be one of the first four?

One thing I have to check into is if they are made with the auto 3.4, that they will still work with the 5-speed, and vise versa. I hope that doesn't become a problem.

still no reply on the e-mail...Stevo, would you be interested to be one of the first four?

One thing I have to check into is if they are made with the auto 3.4, that they will still work with the 5-speed, and vise versa. I hope that doesn't become a problem.

If they work with the auto, then you can almost guarantee it will clear the 5-speed.

I just wonder what all I will have to do as a donor vehicle. Like, are these free, or just cheaper because of the time I won't have my car? Just stuff like this. I'm not expecting them to be free, unless Milzy is just a badass person, but still doubtful.

If they work with the auto, then you can almost guarantee it will clear the 5-speed.

I just wonder what all I will have to do as a donor vehicle. Like, are these free, or just cheaper because of the time I won't have my car? Just stuff like this. I'm not expecting them to be free, unless Milzy is just a badass person, but still doubtful.

Yeah, if they work for the auto they will work for the 5speed. I've heard these aren't equal length though.

Yeah, if they work for the auto they will work for the 5speed. I've heard these aren't equal length though.

As I said earlier, to the masses, it doesn't matter. Its still a good power upgrade, and it gives us a realistic oppertunity to dispose of the shitty exhaust manifolds.