T-25 and T-3 Comparison page

eclipse5302

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks!

I really need a better camera though, mine is really touchy when it comes to holding it still while taking the picture. So some of my pics aren't as clear as they should be.

Jason

Very nice comparo!

Does your camera not have a flash? Thats what the problem is. I take alot of digital pics (have 4000 or more), and have found the quality really suffers when it has to slow down the shutter for low light conditions. Depending on your camera you can reduce the amount of flash (some cameras overdo it) or stand a little farther away and use the zoom with the flash to help get even flash coverage on your subject. THis is quite helpful when its not super dark and you need to highlight a smaller item. Often if you are too close, the subject will get blanked out by the flash. You could also try using a pice of white paper as a diffuser.

I really want to try this turbo, as they are redily available and not super expensive to buy or modify. Its a pretty close fit that shouldn't require much adapting. The only think I was hoping is that it would have a pipe thread for the oil drain instead of a flange, but thats not a huge deal. How bout a pic of the inlet flanges on the turbine face to face to get an idea of how much bigger it is, might be able to adapt something instead of having to make a new flange!

Chris

Sure, I have a center section for a T-25 and a T-3 right in front of me getting ready for the hot tank cleaning. I'll add them to the compare page.

And my camera is old. It's a Kodak DC3200. It has a flash, but it is VERY over powering. Almost always floods out the pics when it is on. And to make matters worse, I have no zoom. So I guess it's time for a new camera.

Jason