Pimped out Cutlass

Grand Moff Joseph

Saw this pic posted on Fark.com. I have no clue where it really came from. Anyway, this car looks snazzy! :)

streetracing_3.jpg

Oh, I did not realize this car had been seen many times before. My apologies for the repeat of old news. :(

oo hell, Thats 1uvakind. He's a memeber on this board, but about a 1-1 1/2 ago he sold that car and bought a 2001 GTP. He moved on because he wants to bag it and shit. He doesn't frequent here very often.

He took those wheels off the cutty, and put them on the GP. I still talk to him through fullthrottlev6.com.

oo hell, Thats 1uvakind. He's a memeber on this board, but about a 1-1 1/2 ago he sold that car and bought a 2001 GTP. He moved on because he wants to bag it and shit. He doesn't frequent here very often.

He took those wheels off the cutty, and put them on the GP. I still talk to him through fullthrottlev6.com.

Actually, I think he parted out most of the car, then bought the GP.

It needs a luggage rack :lol: . I have that picture on my fridge, and I told my dad it's the goal of my Cutlass :lol:

you're gonna have to cut a couple doors off then... :wink: