Intrax springs question

GrandPrixGTP95

Is there a company that sells these springs separate as fronts or rears? I dont really want to buy 4 springs when I only really need 2

well, since someone started this...and question was already answered...i got a question...is my car gonna look really fucked up if i install these on the front!?...and have the stock leaf on the back!?... :? ...also, SHAWN, how much is the rear of your '89 lowered!?...cause i really want my car to sit like yours does now!!...

...also, SHAWN, how much is the rear of your '89 lowered!?...cause i really want my car to sit like yours does now!!...

Actually, I think compared to the 94, the 89 doesn't look lowered in the rear at all. It's exactly the same height.

So a $300 FAF spring with KYB struts will give you the same height in the rear as a 94 with stock spring and stock struts!

Compared to before, it probably lowered the rear 1.25" or so, but it needs to come down another 1.25" to match the front. It definitely has a raked look to it, but too much rake IMO.