addco bar -revised-bad news and good news

dohc v6

man, im flippin' excited. i loved the ADDCO bar. my car was dialed in with that thing even on FE1 suspension. curious its aid to an FE3 suspension.

does it still use the modified hanger brackets that frequently break with the bar? also, does it still rub the rear struts? my old bar did that to and i had custom spacers made to kind of help with that problem.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dohc v6

• pwmin

• blackbombshell95

• AWeb80

also, does it still rub the rear struts? my old bar did that to and i had custom spacers made to kind of help with that problem.

Ya, i made my own spacers....

Does the new bar have the part on the end of the bar that prevents it from sliding? Like in the factory bar? U know that mushroom thing about a few inches in from each end?

i got a call monday but didnt get it till today. i called him and he didnt even ask for a receipt or anything. i was surprised. it sucks its going to take a month but my bar works ok for the time its just noisy when my rubber hose moves that i put on to keep the noise down when it hits the lateral arm mounts :lol: thanks again dohc.

i have indentations on my lateral link arms where getting hit. but i noticed the bar need a bit of adjustment to get right because if it is not then it will clunk. so the bar has to be perfectly straight or if oneside of the wheel goes hight then the other then it make the bar stress and just pops. but it can go away with some patients and knowlege it works perfect.

works ok for the time its just noisy when my rubber hose moves that i put on to keep the noise down when it hits the lateral arm mounts :lol:quote]

You Too!!! lol

I talked to Trey and i'm good to go.

Thanks DOHCv6

what! dohc i'm sure can give yo the number. or just call addco and ask for trey. just tell him ur one of the guys who needs the bar too.

• 3 weeks later...

probably not seeing as i have the first one and every body else is right behind me. unless the company you bought it from or are going to buy from asked for the revised bar then no. they will still have the junky bar that is only good for the stock ride height

• 2 weeks later...