WOO-HOO It's mine!

Guest Anonymous

what is wrong with you? you now own TWO grand prixs with busted foglights!!!! at LEAST get the poor TGP's foglight working! and all 4 of them BETTER be a bright yellow. I dont want to see a foglight with the busted lense and just a regular light. Actually if its not the bulb and it is the lense i do have a foglight i can give you

Guest Anonymous

They both have bulbs burned out. And none of them are yellow. I don't know what happened to the ones in the TGP. The yellow part was broke when I got it and one of them is still bouncing around inside the lense.

EDIT: I almost forgot to tell you ismellrealbad, the steering wheel in the white one is mint. :lol:

To "hijack" your thread even more...heres what a sexy lookin GP should look light at night :P

Thats is with BOTH sidemarkers and foglights all working, and those foglights are a lot more yellow than they look in the pic

lights.jpg

Congrats! I didn't even know you were looking!

I've always liked those early white SE's.

I didn't realize they had such prominant airdams. Speaking of airdams, looks like you need a new one on that TGP!