Sunbird GT with TGP Motor

TurboKid

Something I just noticed. A poor Newbie (2 May 2005) posts he wants a chip. 4 1/2 pages later, a half assed pissing contest, tech talk, and he has not gotten a word in edgewise!! :?

Sorry guy...just a realm of uncertainty you have brushed up against! :wink: 8)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jeff M

• TGPilot

• futuretgper

• Jcrow

Top Posters In This Topic

:shock: what?? in the 3rd reply, from Davis/Invasion1, Ryan/our newbie was told he could get one to him/Davis, so what you talking :lol: Maybe he is gone since he is getting fixed up from Davis :? I have seen multiply talks going on between different members, all on a similar topic, and if some of these up/down rpms issues are worked out here, then the requester and others who might search later, will find the end results to their likings 8) , here is hoping 8)

Jeff M

All sunbird GT Turbo's were 4 cylinder cars. I am quit sure the mapping and timing tables are completely different.

Yup...just the data on the tables are changed for a 4 bangers VE. Upload the bin from a 5spd and one from a auto...SAME...Load a SY/TY....SAME...just diffrerent data on the tables....SAME locations, SAME TBLES. 8v guys use the syty code..just change it for 8v...Have fun. :wink: