• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GP1138

• 88Regal Limited

• 3pt1lumina

• frusciante fan

Whooping ass on cars who don't know what a Turbo STE is. :twisted:

The best one was a bright yellow 300ZX with DUAL fart cannons.

I could have gotten out and kissed the turbo after that one!

Showing up to one of our local car meets and meeting my boyfriend for the first time. I'll never forget that night. Oh yeah and losing to him in races every damn time too :kiss:

trying ti make a baby several times behind the Golf course. womans a bit on the kinky side likes the exabition of things if you know what I mean.

Showing up to one of our local car meets and meeting my boyfriend for the first time. I'll never forget that night. Oh yeah and losing to him in races every damn time too :kiss:

Doesn't he drive a Crapalier?????? :?

Parking on a Clearwater, Florida beach with the top down and making out for a while with my honey. With a full moon out I might add.

Loading the converter to 2000rpm at the dragstrip and just sitting at the line making a huge white cloud of tire smoke...and then having people asking me what is in that thing when i returned to the staging lane.

When i said 3.1L v6...they were like WTF :shock:

Nailed an Indian chick in the front split bench in my first cutlass, but I was so drunk I don't really remember it. Best good memory would probably be seeing my first Cutlass all painted up for the first time.

Nailed an Indian chick in the front split bench in my first cutlass, but I was so drunk I don't really remember it.

Got lost on the reservation, did you..

:leaving:

Guest Anonymous

Being stranded on the highway at midnight in the 95 sedan with a blown timing belt and no cell phone. ABSOULETLY the BEST memory.

Nailed an Indian chick in the front split bench in my first cutlass, but I was so drunk I don't really remember it.

Got lost on the reservation, did you..

:leaving:

ace.jpg

Hmm... probably nailing one of my ex's in the backseat, only to get to school the next day around noon to find out everyone in the school found out. :lol: Didn't bother me one bit, but the girl was pretty upset.

Hmm... probably nailing one of my ex's in the backseat, only to get to school the next day around noon to find out everyone in the school found out. :lol: Didn't bother me one bit, but the girl was pretty upset.

How'd they find out?

Being able to do lots of illegal acts while I had no plates on the vert. HAHA, man the dealership fucked up and didnt send my plates til......3months after i bought the car. Some fun times were had.

How'd they find out?

We was parked on a gravel road, and someone drove by.

Nailed an Indian chick in the front split bench in my first cutlass, but I was so drunk I don't really remember it. Best good memory would probably be seeing my first Cutlass all painted up for the first time.

an indian chick from india???????//

what blackbombsell95 means to say is "feathers or dots"????

what blackbombsell95 means to say is "feathers or dots"????

:lol2: Never thought of it that way!