Lowering Lumina

Omega-Red

How exactly do you do that? Front is understandable it has a spring... but what about the back... I mean how do you lower the back if it has a damn strut? ... Also who sells lowering kits for Lumina's? Both Z34 and LS 1990 - 1994

Check the "group buy" for 1st generation lowering springs.

You will get addresses but you will have to make your own

deal because the GROUP BUY has ended.

Also try SEARCH...

i hate the God dammed noise they make, it is frigign annoying, but overall the quality of the part is top notch, and FFP is a good company.

I think it'll all be better when i do like adam and use some sort of rubber to dampen the noise of a spring on metal surface and about $100 worth of dynamat in the trunk area. Later Jay

I liked the look of my car when the monoleaf started to sag :D looked soo much smoother.....that is until i got new rear struts, now it looks goofy.

i hate the God dammed noise they make, it is frigign annoying, but overall the quality of the part is top notch, and FFP is a good company.

I think it'll all be better when i do like adam and use some sort of rubber to dampen the noise of a spring on metal surface and about $100 worth of dynamat in the trunk area. Later Jay

Seems weird on your car. Personally I've never heard coilovers like yours. Constant squeeking and shit. I can imagine it would be annoying as fuck.

Did you ever contact Michael about it?

Seems weird on your car. Personally I've never heard coilovers like yours. Constant squeeking and shit. I can imagine it would be annoying as fuck.

Did you ever contact Michael about it?

I was talking about the quality and the squeaking and michael jumped down my throat on a public forum (this one) and told me to pretty much fuck off, so he can lick a dick. The part he makes is good, it seems i just have a problem with it. There is no point to contacting him again, he told me to adjust the spring so it sat correctly, did thay by myself with a jack and my arm ( i about crushed my arm doing that) and then i had a few friends help me and the springs are in the right spot, just squeaking like a mad man still. I'm just glad my car isn't driven everyday, or else i would have throw these C/O's through his z34's windshield :lol:

i don't have the sqeaking, but i do have a loud pop sometimes when taking a 90 degree corner fairly hard......and a little bit of rattling from the rear when i hit a rough spot in the road.....but I think its the ADDCO bar and my inner hangers that are screwed up that makes the noise.....

I've go new hangers, but i havn't retrofitted them on yet.

for the rear contact

Tony Vidinovski

Birchmount Auto Spring

458 Birchmount Rd.

Scarborough, Ontario Canada

M1K 1N8

Phone # 1-416-698-3636

he will custom build you a metal rear leaf with the desired ride height you want. We all went 2 inches. I think a much better option than FFP coilovers and cheaper too.