got my new wheels and tires on 56K beware

pwmin

all the url's for the pix contain errors so here's the album, hopefully it will work

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/id/paulwmin/album?.dir=86f9

contains some pix (obviously crosslaces) wrapped with toyo proxes t1-s 245/45/16. (205, 214, 215, 217 - picture names)

also some pics to compare the tires on my stock 7 inchers with the 8 inch. crosslaces if anyone's interested (206. 207, 208, 209)

and finally, which combination of centercaps and lug nuts look better? btw, the black center caps are special edition ones from an 01 (210-213)

im not sure what's happening, but the pictures wont show up. anyone know what's wrong?

here's some pix (obviously crosslaces) wrapped with toyo proxes t1-s 245/45/16.

f4e8.jpg?phgSsWCBmewCI4uu

8942.jpg?ph4bsWCBY02nDMmS

ed53.jpg?ph4bsWCBwE1AhCn_

1f69.jpg?ph4bsWCB5y9GkokX

here's some pics to compare the tires on my stock 7 inchers with the 8 inch. crosslaces if anyone's interested

9464.jpg?ph4bsWCBxyhulOo_

ece9.jpg?ph4bsWCBAoEZBllr

and finally, which combination of centercaps and lug nuts look better? btw, the black center caps are special edition ones from an 01

d003.jpg?ph4bsWCBynd77Hm_

9510.jpg?ph4bsWCB8h6R.js1

79e1.jpg?ph4bsWCB6rtwSbac

f658.jpg?ph4bsWCBFJFLY6At

What the fuck

hell yeah it fucked it up. i gotta get it recalibrated or change the thingy in the cluster. anyone know if a 96 can be recalibrated. the genisys and tech 2 i use dont have it