1989 Grand Prix Stock Tire Size

fastbird232

Yeah, so would the tires. But the car is 100 miles away, and I'll need to buy a set of tires to bring with me when I buy it this weekend.

I unbolt the rims, take them to a tire shop, and pay the nice man to do it.

Anyway, yeah, I hadn't thought about the minor detail of how big the rims are. I guess as long as I have to call the guy about them I might as well just ask what size tires to get.

• 3 weeks later...
3 sizes

195/75R14

215/70R15

195/75R15

I looked it up today outta curiosity, though I gotta admit I never seen or heard of 195's on a w body,

That may be correct, for newer models. I currently have 215/70R15s on right now which are my winter tires. My crosslace have 225/60?/16s on them.

But 195/75R15 WTF that sounds like a weird ass size, and why would it be taller than the 215/70R15s when the rim is the same size???? 75R on 14" maybe...

mine are supposed to 205/65R15...and i have the same stlye rims as the one in your sig

I beleive that is the CORRECT answer, my 1988 Grand Prix SE had 215/65R15s (wider cause it's an SE not an LE)