Z34 weight reduction

Omega-Red

Well yah that's why I'm gona go for quarter panels, doors, interior, pretty much anything removable that will not effect the strength of the chassis

Was it with green/blue color combination and did it had blower in it? If yes then I have pics of it.

Guys I was just thinking. What should I start fitting first. engine and chassis or floor pan from 69 Camaro?

I was just curious, if I do get this project complete and done how many people on this board will be actually intrested in doing same thing? I figured there are lots of people on here who dont care much about perfomrance but even then there has to be some hardcore fans here?

My friend and I were figuring out how difficult it would be to swap a C6 drivetrain into a 1st gen Lumina. We have a good friend who is an engineering major at OSU, and we figure that given the time and money, it wouldn't be too difficult. A '91 4 door Lumina with an LS2 and a 6 speed would be a really fun sleeper :D

- Justin

I was just curious, if I do get this project complete and done how many people on this board will be actually intrested in doing same thing? I figured there are lots of people on here who dont care much about perfomrance but even then there has to be some hardcore fans here?

My friend and I were figuring out how difficult it would be to swap a C6 drivetrain into a 1st gen Lumina. We have a good friend who is an engineering major at OSU, and we figure that given the time and money, it wouldn't be too difficult. A '91 4 door Lumina with an LS2 and a 6 speed would be a really fun sleeper :D

- Justin

Not sure about it but I saw enough times on ebay corvette chassis being for sale. for like 8 to 9 g's you can get complete chassis LS1 T56 and rear end and thats just awsome. Maybe I'll go with that package but then Again i'm thinking of going for carb's as they sound like monster