Sub randomly not working?

Psych0matt

So it goes like this...

Come home for spring break, and I throw my sub back in (had it out when in storage and when I had to have room to bring back stuff when I pulled it out) and it worked fine all week. Yesterday when I get in to drive back to school (3 and a half hours) it isnt working. I take out the box and the amp and check all the wires, take the sub out and make sure everything is connected right, amp is powered and everything, and still nothing. I say screw it for now since I had to get on the road, and drive down. Today I jump in to take my girl to starbucks, and out of nowhere, it all the sudden works again. I'm stumped, and it's just kinda weird. any one else ever had this happen? Just curious to see if my stuff is haunted or something :D

I got a Jensen amp....gotta have a GOOD ground or nothing gonna happen. I had same thing happen to me and i had the wires wrong can't be much else after that if it used to work..before