Snagged a TGP model on eBay

90TGP

• 4 weeks later...

ohh come on man all i want is one you have three so that still leaves you with enough of them man...think about it some more...from one GM lover to the next come on man..

Ray

Guest Anonymous
ohh come on man all i want is one you have three so that still leaves you with enough of them man...think about it some more...from one GM lover to the next come on man..

Ray

I'll think about it.

Are you looking to assemble one or keep it boxed?

I'm currently bidding on an SE "car of the year" model IIRC, so don't post anymore model auctions!!!!!!!!......didn't get the chance to bid on the grand prix parts list/diagram....but emailed the guy asking if he wanted to sell it(did anyone here win it btw?) and/or asked him to make me copies and I'll buy them from him.....I'm desperate :lol:

What's your ebay name?

what's yours? :lol: j/k, is isn't something to do with "corvette.90...etc, etc." is it? did you win my parts list? my name on there is the same as here "mfewtrail"

gees, those GP and TGP models are selling like hotcakes on EBAY, I swear there have been at least 50 in the last week or so......I'm currently winning a model....so don't find it!!! :wink:

Guest Anonymous
my ebay name is rjz24speed you're the one who bought it from under me arent you?? let me know how much you want foron of your models?? thanks

Ray

Congrats! :cheers: You won a TGP model.