turbo GP badges

ThunderBat

are the badges for the TGP still available from GM?...and if so, does anyone have the part#?...or does any know of a source where I could get a set of these badges? thanx in advance for any info.

Umm, were did you see that :shock: ? :) I don't think anyone has new ones, dealer has discontinued the black TGP ones long time ago and a few years ago the red ones were gone too. Before the red ones were gone I ordered up 6 sets and picked from them the best ones, some were badly blemished with black junk in the red portion of the emblem, but now I have 3 full sets, problem is they ran me $65 each (times 3 for a set) so not many people are going to want to pay that much, but for new and the only ones out there, someone will fix up this unique ride and will be happy to have brand new, someday :roll: Used ones I have seen for sale all have an amount of gold missing, and if not removed with great care, cracks and chunks missing out of the red (or black) glass inlay. I have some used ones some in very good shape, others better than nothing I guess.

Jeff M

http://www.buy-oem-parts.com/storefront.htm

yeah this site has tons of good stuff!!

here are the badges:

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getLocator&siteid=213768&chapter=DE1FD88&appSectionid=2732&groupid=2724&subgroupid=2471&componentid=57806&make=28&model=Grand prix&year=1990&catalogid=2

sorry gotta copy paste.......url tags arent working for this link!?!?!

my TGP is debaged, im gonna put the best looking badge back on the rear, after i strip off all the gold on the emblem and clean it, get some silver 5 spoke Eagle alloys. i think the sides look much better w/o the badge but the rear looks plain w/o them just take the best badge and put it on the back