all terain tires on a lumina

MoTox8410

Sweet, manual locking hubs on the front of a fwd though?

I've actually thought of this before, and I think the biggest limiting factor is going to be your factory struts. You can open up the fenderwell openings, but even if you go with a taller spring you're going to have the lower spring mount right there in the way.

:lol: i'm willing to put my money on your car offroading better then these s10 blazers with the stock motors that try to offroad :lol:

With the stock motors??? The 200 horse 4.3 really isn't a bad off-roading engine, and it has hella down low torque. The only time you need anything more than a stock engine, it's because you're turning HUGE tires in THICK mud... I 4-wheeled with a stock 2.8L/4-speed auto S-10 I had in high school I never had a power problem with it, and it was FUCKING WEAK! As long as you have close to the factory size tires, the factory engine is not a problem at all.

Mike

My bro-in-law has a 95-99 body style Monte with HUGE tires on it. I think they're 235/75-15's. Almost a 29" tall tire, I think they're for small trucks. Truck tires on a car just looks ridiculous!

can anybody photoshop just the BFG all terrain tires on the stock rims on a Z34

im thinkn bout going to a junkyard (er something) and grabbn some all terrain tires er something with a rugged tread on it and throwing them on there and testing a FWD car on some sand dunes (j/k but i do plan on "testing them out")

also whats the biggest size tire we can put on the stock rims on these cars without ANY issues

225/60-16 is the biggest/tallest tire you can put on without ANY issues.

GM pretty much maxed out the tire size with their stock tire selection.

You can go to 245-wide on a 26.7" tall tire, but it'll rub the plastic splash shield.

60 is the sidewall height as a ratio of width. The height is a percentage.

Sidewall height = Width * 60%

225/70-16 is a 28.4" tall tire. I bet it'd rub like crazy in many places.

gotta break out the monster truck Lumina Z-34 :dunce:

monsterlumina.jpg

If anyone wants to photoshop some BFG tires you could always use the pics on my webpage (see below sig)