Z34 5 speed stock?

aaron7

all years that the lumina z34 was made, '91-'94. they also made five speed 3.4 liter GP's and cutty's. All three are rare but the Z got the most manuals because it was the standard transmission and chevy got the best stuff back then.

all years that the lumina z34 was made, '91-'94. they also made five speed 3.4 liter GP's and cutty's. All three are rare but the Z got the most manuals because it was the standard transmission and chevy got the best stuff back then.

It was only in 1991-1993 that a W-body could get a Getrag 284 5-speed attached to the 3.4L DOHC.

And the reason for the Luminas getting more was becuz the Pontiac and Olds were the upper versions, the luxury ones. A nice 4-speed auto was perfect, not many people wanted stickshifts.

what do u mean chevy got everything back then? i dont see them w/ turbos, and superchargers, and crap like the bonnes and TGP's had, or convertable like the cutlass, They got pretty much the same options, like leather, CD, Moonroof, ect..

They got pretty much the same options, like leather, CD, Moonroof, ect..

The Lumina never got a leather option, or a factory moonroof/sunroof, and the CD player was REALLY rare (my red car has one 8) )

on my 93' it came with the factory CD player, and broke about 4 months after i got the car.

and i will be glad to say my new 92' had a 5-speed from the factory.

He has one auto and one 5-speed. How do you like Michael's car? I liked it. The spoiler paint looked bad, but other than that, hot car. Thank God it doesn't have that red interior anymore...ugh...I never liked the ride, too harsh for me. But boy did it handle, I was impressed with that.

I on the other hand have 2 factory-equipped 5-speeds.

i wanna say like less than 1000 Z34s got the 5spd....and Z Nut, since when do you have 2????

to specify less than 1000 got the 5spds each year 91-93.

ok...so whos Michael??

Im guessing its Aarons old one by the way it sounds

Yeah michael was the owner of the car, and owner of FFP.

I will say he made this transaction very easy.

and aaron, i haven't received the vehical yet, i will get it when i move to california, untill then he is storing the vehical in a barn, and he's gonna ship i tto cali when i get there (cheaper and easier for me).

so its gonna be a long 6 months.

Yeah michael was the owner of the car, and owner of FFP.

I will say he made this transaction very easy.

and aaron, i haven't received the vehical yet, i will get it when i move to california, untill then he is storing the vehical in a barn, and he's gonna ship i tto cali when i get there (cheaper and easier for me).

so its gonna be a long 6 months.

I feel ya, I got to wait until May 31 to get my Fiero.

Do you mind if he races me once more?

lol j/k