Where can I buy Cooper tires online?

GutlessSupreme

i'm having a hard time finding online tire stores. tirerack doesn't stock Cooprtd, and I want to get an indentical replacment for a tire on the grand prix.

anyone know where? thanks.

Might be a long shot, but did you try a search for Cooper on eBay? It looks like there's a couple of stores there that have Coopers - it might be worthwhile asking one of them if they have the specific one you need.

Go to any pepboys, the futura tires are badge-engineered coopers. Let me know which model cooper you have and I can cross-reference it.
you mean i have cooper tires on my cutlass :shock: i got the futura touring se tires on my car what do you think of those tires brian?

good i'm glad cause they are over 90% thread left and i've abused the fucking hell out of them :oops: but yeah i bought them cause they were on sale and i got the last 4 in my area. the store only had 2 of them and the warehouse only had 2 left in my size tire so i bought them and had 4 new tires for like 400 or 500 i don't remember exactly :?

Surprisingly I hadn't thought of eBay for once :? thanks for the suggestion though.. god knows I spent enough time on that website today.

Brian: they are Cooper Cobra Radial GTHs, P245/50R16s. thanks a lot :)

Surprisingly I hadn't thought of eBay for once :? thanks for the suggestion though.. god knows I spent enough time on that website today.

Brian: they are Cooper Cobra Radial GTHs, P245/50R16s. thanks a lot :)

I THINK that's discontinued. I know they discontinued the GTH line of Futuras and increased the GLS Super Sport lineup. But it's a possibility that Cooper kept it running for themselves, but if not they'll have something that replaced their line with a slightly difft tread.