• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GnatGoSplat

• cutlsp

• rshissler

• Justin

i want light and strong wheels but i want a gun metal or white powder coated wheel :?

On the car in your sig???? Why on earth would you put white rims on a black/dark grey car?

As for most of the rims shown in this thread, I don't know, our cars are like 10-15 years old for the most part, and whereas larger rims, 17's and 18's look ok, most of the "popular" rims don't, in my opinion. I like 5 spoke rims as long as they aren't to ricey looking, but 6 spoke rims belong on a truck. Those skinny spoke rims seem to me look better on small riceburners. I'm guessing most of the people spending extra $$$ on light rims have about 50lbs of stereo and etc in their trunks, and the weight savings is more for bench racing.

i only have a 6 speaker sound system and i do have some subs coming but thats beside the point. the car in my sig isn't the car i'm talking about getting rims for. i also have a white cutlass i'm restoring and i plan to do pearl white with metalic black ground effects. i want some light wheels that are 18s in black with a polished lip or gun metal. so yeah i know white wheels would look bad on my cutlass i thought about it and changed my mind what else is new eh :roll:

:lol: wow i made a post that got to 6 pages. anyways i've changed my mind about those wheels after findin a set and seein the price. $275 a wheel and i only paid $250 for my car :lol: . i've found to like these wheels better

ok ill post the pics later freakin photobucket is being gay

Edit:

b2357.gif

b683.jpg