Coolest wheels you've found/seen??

rshissler

Whats the best looking wheels you've seen or found??

Heres mine

These are Boyd Coddington wheels and since they are made by him they are 200 some bucks a wheel

1967_c13.jpg

These are my favorite i want a set for my car so bad but they arent being made anymore :bawl:

657810_67.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GnatGoSplat

• cutlsp

• rshissler

• Justin

Well those first rims are ok, on an old muscle car or something, but not on a w-body. As for the second set, there may be a good reason they arent being made anymore....

i learned a long time ago that my taste in wheels is apparently way off from most people's. regardless, these are some of the only wheels i would ever buy. i love them

http://www.wheelspecs.com/specs/wheelmodels/159

I always say less is more. And those are just too much!

well like i said, i've learned that my taste in wheels is different from most. i'm definitely not of the mind set less is more. there are always exceptions, such as the wheels on aweb80's car. other than that, i've liked wheels that show, but not too much. like the 96ish gp wheels. they have about the smallest spokes i'd like in a wheel. and i love the wheels on gnatgosplat's cutlass. anything smaller just doesn't look right to me most of the time :shrug: . but hey, to each his own.

i learned a long time ago that my taste in wheels is apparently way off from most people's. regardless, these are some of the only wheels i would ever buy. i love them

http://www.wheelspecs.com/specs/wheelmodels/159

Yikes!!! Looks like we have a balla amongst us! :)

I already own what I think is the best looking wheels I've ever seen.

151083_21.jpg

Only thing I wish is I could get them in 19". I know Alessio F-1's and Mille Miglia Evo5's are both available in 19" and look very similar, but similar isn't the same. There is just something I like better about the CSA's.

I've always liked the Mustang Saleen wheels too.

saleenebay1.jpg

I like AE 077's (and own a set), but the real Saleen ones look a little better, a bit crisper lines.

The nicest wheels I've seen are the new diamond cut SS Monte/Impala 5-spokes and the C5 Z06 rims. I love them!

On my Fiero GT, I'll be putting on Beretta GTZ 5-spokes, painted body color. I really like these wheels, especially the body color paint (On some cars). The white ones look sweet!!!

It's a tough choice for me...

I like AE 077's but would rather have something more "original" so to speak

I've always like these type of wheels...but i doubt they'd look right on a W

08_1.JPG

but overall if i had money to buy any rims i could, i'd buy these

Mille Miglia Evo5

evo5_c_ci3_l.jpg

hrm, i wounder if those come in 20" for 2wd chevy trucks...

Nope, Evo5's only come in 19".

Chrome Silverado SS wheels kinda sorta resemble those except the lug holes are hidden... which is probably for the better because 6-lug holes on 5-star wheels just looks weird.