• GnatGoSplat

• cutlsp

• rshissler

• Justin

ohh arnt these dead sexy :lol:

100_0105.jpg

but seriously, i love these wheels! im geting them for my TGP

185.jpg

if they made those in 18's i may just have gotten them, look at my sig for cheap wheels, a few of us have gotten wheels from them, (disco and I) i went to pick them up in person

big_mach10.jpg

I kinda like these. Only cuz i was gonna buy them for my Z. Now i'm second guessing myself on a rim with fewer spokes.

damn...not bad....those would work with my black and red scheme

big_mach10.jpg

I kinda like these. Only cuz i was gonna buy them for my Z. Now i'm second guessing myself on a rim with fewer spokes.

Best rims so far. The only way those could look better is if they had a polished lip.

Whats the best looking wheels you've seen or found??

Heres mine

These are Boyd Coddington wheels and since they are made by him they are 200 some bucks a wheel

1967_c13.jpg

These are my favorite i want a set for my car so bad but they arent being made anymore :bawl:

657810_67.jpg

Are the wheels in the second pic on a thirdgen F-body??

lol i was just about to post a reply when he computer restarted my internet and u posted again, but anyways i like the wheels but i dont think they would look right on my regal...

Nevermind yes they are.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/191601

I thought I recognized them. The car is as tasteless as the wheels. :lol:

Hey...that's my spoiler...x3! :lol: :roll:

Holy riced up F-body Batman!

All that money and it's still all-show-no-go, as compared to another F-body with a V8 - BUT, all that crap under the car makes it idle like a V8! Whoopie! :roll:

Am I wrong? Or does that car have four spoilers? Two on the rear decklid stacked on top of each other; and one under each bumper?

I think the wheels look great on that F-body. I mean, they go with the rest of the bastardized image its giving off. :lol:

He's from Georgia. What do you expect? I see the worst redneck shit here.. If it isn't a Firebird owner with his [certain engine we're not allowed to mention here] or a V6 Mustang with a body kit, we have the usual ricers, and my personally favorite: mexican rice.

The car belongs to a her. Shannon is a member of two other boards I frequent and she thinks her car is the greatest because it wins show trophies. It does not however require taste to win a show but attention to detail.

Ah, a girl, that explains a lot.

Some girls have decent taste, but a lot of girls have really weird taste.

I once saw a girl, a cheerleader, good looking, decent fashion sense. Otherwise normal and good looking, but she drove this Crapalier that had all kinds of gaudy shit in it like a purple fuzzy steering wheel cover and tiger striped fuzzy seatcovers.